We are looking for an experienced, talented and ambitious Senior Consultant to join our rapidly growing firm.
As Senior Consultant you will interact with our key clients and implement tactics. This means you will be responsible for messaging documents, press materials, research, pitches and media outreach in close collaboration with our Management team.
Growth Inc. is an Antwerp-based strategic communications firm advising international companies, entrepreneurs and exciting scale-ups. The services we offer our clients are: thought leadership, outreach programs, economic consultancy, media relations, public affairs, financial communication, internal and change communication and crisis communications.
We represent fast-growing companies in a variety of fields such as consumer technology, fast moving consumer goods; logistics, healthcare and medtech, financial services, consulting firms or non-profits. Our team is well-connected, demanding and very ambitious.
- Draft media pitches and conduct stakeholder outreach
- Consistently seek out new media opportunities, targets and ways to pitch
- Regularly contribute to Growth Inc.’s blog and social media platforms
- Pro-actively respond to daily client requests with minimal supervision
- React quickly to emerging issues, urgent client requests and challenging policy environments
- Maintain deep knowledge of social, political and economic issues that impact our clients
- Read the news daily, searching for newsjacking opportunities or ways to tie client announcements to the wider news agenda
- Support and coordinate on multiple client accounts, with close attention to detail
- Work hard, grow fast and go places
To apply, you should have the following capabilities and experience:
- Strong experience and proven track record in a communications or public affairs role, either agency-side or in-house
- Demonstrate strong client management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of strong writing ability
- Be organised, efficient and effective
- Be commercial and result-driven
- Be enthusiastic and motivated in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- A healthy appetite for news and information, especially related to societal issues, politics and policy
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment: The most overused buzzword in CVs and job offers. This is how we work: Do you need to see the dentist? Is Belgium facing the worst traffic jam ever? Do you need to apply for jury duty? All of these are negotiable. Are we approaching a deadline? We count on you.
- You work for various high-profile clients in diverse sectors.
- Always something to learn: colleagues sing in a choir, travel to exotic places to learn new languages, cycle like madmen, have the Prime Minister on speed dial or use horses as the perfect mental coach. Got any questions? Fire away!
- Fully stocked fridge. Always a fresh flower on your desk. Always a surprising office challenge. A fitness room with showers
- You will never eat alone. (Did we already mention our amazing sunlit offices and a rooftop restaurant just two floors away?)
- And last but not least, our offices are centrally located in the creative capital of the Low Countries. Easy reachable by public transportation with a tram and bus stop in front of the office. We share bikes and e-steps to move around in this bustling city or to quickly have a lunch break in the nearby bookstore.
To apply, please fill in the form below or submit a current resume and writing sample to email@example.com. Make sure to put ‘Senior Consultant’ in the subject line.