We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Trainee to join us!
As a Trainee for Growth Inc., you will be linked to our team of Consultants. During the day you will be the go-to person to perform research on a wide range of topics, to screen the media, to draw up internal press coverage reports and presentations, to assist on client files. All in close collaboration with the Consultants team and our Management team.
Growth Inc. is an Antwerp-based strategic communications firm advising international companies, entrepreneurs and exciting scale-ups. The services we offer our clients are: thought leadership, outreach programs, economic consultancy, media relations, public affairs, financial communication, internal and change communication and crisis communications.
We represent fast-growing companies in a variety of fields such as consumer technology, fast moving consumer goods; logistics, healthcare and medtech, financial services, consulting firms or non-profits. Our team is well-connected, demanding and very ambitious.
You will amongst other things:
- Read the news daily
- Research media pitches
- Regularly contribute to Growth Inc.’s blog and social media platforms
- Draw up press coverage reports and presentations
- Deliver support for multiple client accounts, with close attention to detail
- Work hard, grow fast and go places
To apply, you should have the following capabilities and experience:
- Preferably in your final year(s) of your Master or Bachelor degree at university
- Have a healthy appetite for news and information, especially related to societal issues, politics and policy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing ability
- Be organised, efficient and effective
- Be result-driven
- Be enthusiastic and motivated in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and to complete tasks within tight deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment: The most overused buzzword in CVs and job offers. This is how we work: Do you need to see the dentist? Is Belgium facing the worst traffic jam ever? Do you need to apply for jury duty? All of these are negotiable. Are we approaching a deadline? We count on you.
- You work for various high-profile clients in diverse sectors.
- Always something to learn: colleagues sing in a choir, travel to exotic places to learn new languages, cycle like madmen, have the Prime Minister on speed dial or use horses as the perfect mental coach. Got any questions? Fire away!
- Fully stocked fridge. Always a fresh flower on your desk. Always a surprising office challenge. A fitness room with showers!
- You will never eat alone. (Did we already mention the amazing sunlit offices and a rooftop restaurant just two floors away?)
- And last but not least, our offices are centrally located in the creative capital of the Low Countries. Easy reachable by public transportation with a tram and bus stop in front of the office. We share bikes and e-steps to move around in this bustling city or to quickly have a lunch break in the nearby bookstore.
To apply, please fill in the form below or submit a current resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. Make sure to put ‘Trainee’ in the subject line.